COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOL (updated September 9, 2020)
1. Temperature checks will be mandatory for all participants and staff upon arrival in breezeway entrance. Any individuals with a temperature scanning over 100.3 will not be admitted to camp.
2. ALL participants are encouraged to STAY HOME if they are or have not recently (past 72 hours) felt well or had any of the following symptoms: fever, sore throat, cough, shortness of breath, or have been in close contact or cared for a COVID-19 positive person.
3. All programs are structured to have 10 or less participants with an instructor per court. Participants will stay with their group and with the same instructor. Programs will have staggered start and finish times to minimize gathering and water breaks will be staggered as well.
4. To help reduce parking lot congestion and avoiding people crowding near the entrance, we request you arrive as close to start and end times as possible to drop off and pick up your participant and please wait in the car until your child exits the building.
5. Non-participants or staff wishing to stay will be subject to temp check, required to wear a mask and be socially distanced (bleachers will be marked for proper spacing).
6. All participants should come dressed and ready to participate (except - please carry clean playing shoes into building) because locker rooms will be open for bathroom use only. We will be encouraging kids to return to court as quickly as possible to avoid lingering. We will supply all playing equipment, please do not bring your own.
7. Coaches and staff will be required to wear masks. Participants are not required to wear one unless they choose to do so.
8. Drinking fountains will be closed, so please bring your own drink with participant's name on it. Bottle drinks are also available for purchase.
9. Participants and staff will be washing hands prior to start of camp, at water breaks and at end of camp.
10. Communal areas and equipment (including balls) will be sanitized with bleach after each camp.